Dr Boris Delibašić (Full Professor) (SRB)
Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
Jove Ilića 154
Research profile: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Boris_Delibasic
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Data warehousing
- Decision Support Systems
- Business Intelligence
- Decision Theory
- Multicriteria decision analysis
- Graduated at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade, at the Information Systems Department in 2002.
- In 2003 gets a TA/RA position at the Center for Business Decision Making, at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade.
- Rescuer in the Mountaineer rescue service from Serbia since 2004.
- Receives a magister title in 2004 at the Information Systems Department.
- In 2005 serves the obligatory military service.
- From 2006 to 2011 holds an elective course at the Fridrich Schiller University of Jena (Germany) „Towards Business Intelligence“
- Receives a PhD title at 2007. godine at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade.
- Elected into an assistant professor position in Business Decision Making in 2007.
- Serves the Coordination Board from the EURO working group on Decision Support Systems (EWGDSS) since 2011.
- Awarded with the Fulbright Visiting Scholar grant in 2011. This scholarship funds his postdoctoral studies in the Center for Data Analysis and Biomedical Informatics at Temple University (USA) during the year 2011/2012.
- Elected into an associate professor position in 2012.
- Elected into a full professor position in 2016.
- Speaks fluently German (C2) and English (C2), and speaks Italian (B1), French (A2) and Russian (A2) language.